© 2009-12 Hopscotch Children's Therapy Centre | Designed by minimoko
Hopscotch is a dynamic multi-professional centre with a mission to serve children and families in need and a vision towards excellence and achievement.
Our mission is to provide in-depth assessment & therapy to children that experience learning and/or behavioural difficulties and offer support to the family environment based on advanced research and current evidence-based treatment approaches.
The vision of Hopscotch Children's Therapy Centre is to serve children and their families by:
● Promoting independence and fostering development of underlying skills through innovative evidence-based treatment approaches
● Establishing a collaborative relationship with the child's family environment
● Developing a multi-disciplinary centre to maximise results
● Striving for Continuing Professional Development through ongoing research & training
● Raising public awareness and developing treatment approaches, particularly based on the Sensory Integration framework developed by Dr. A. Jean Ayres
Hopscotch is now on Facebook. Join our group page and show your support for our centre. You will find updates for new events, groups and other surprises. more...